Promenade Care Center
Dietary Aide - Part Time
Here at Dycora Transitional Health & Living, we believe that together we can inspire strength and hope!
We provide both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care at the highest professional standards, along with comprehensive skilled nursing and progressive treatment plans promoting quality care that inspires our patients positively. An interdisciplinary care team made up of nursing staff, therapist(s), resident dietitian, activities and social services develop a customized plan of care that addresses specific care needs and therapy goals necessary for the resident to reach their personal goals.
We rely on and trust our team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care. You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding through challenging times. We take pride in our supportive network and are looking to expand our team with more amazing individuals who share our values and mission.
- Assist with preparation of food per census and cycle menu recipes production sheets as well as ala carte requests or as needed for special functions
- Prepare food for (Modified and Therapeutic Diets) including portioning and display for serving
- Assist with meal service and delivery
- Maintain appearance of dining room and service areas which could include menu boards, table service set up and removal per established guidelines for location
- Maintain assigned stock and insure proper rotation of product within assigned area of operation
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of assigned area, station and equipment
- Assist with utilization of menu software program
- Positively interact with residents, guests and employees through entire dining process
- Follows Company, Local, State, and Federal guidelines for Food Safety, Food Handling and Required methods of Documentation
- Minimum of 1 year in healthcare, hotel, restaurant, school, prison or armed services cooking experience
- Certified in Serv Safe or equivalent, preferred
- Meet all local health regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Dycora Transitional Health & Living is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.