Promenade Care Center
Cook - Full Time - Dining Services
Here at Dycora Transitional Health & Living, we believe that together we can inspire strength and hope!
We provide both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care at the highest professional standards, along with comprehensive skilled nursing and progressive treatment plans promoting quality care that inspires our patients positively. An interdisciplinary care team made up of nursing staff, therapist(s), resident dietitian, activities and social services develop a customized plan of care that addresses specific care needs and therapy goals necessary for the resident to reach their personal goals.
We rely on and trust our team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care. You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding through challenging times. We take pride in our supportive network and are looking to expand our team with more amazing individuals who share our values and mission.
- Assist cooks with food production
- Follow menu and production sheets in the daily preparation of meals
- Maintain assigned stock and insure proper rotation of product within assigned area of operation
- Maintain established standards for station and equipment cleanliness
- 1 year of food service experience preferred
- Meet all local health regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Dycora Transitional Health & Living is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.