Promenade Care Center
Assistant Director of Nursing RN/LVN
Here at Dycora Transitional Health & Living, we believe that together we can inspire strength and hope!
We provide both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care at the highest professional standards, along with comprehensive skilled nursing and progressive treatment plans promoting quality care that inspires our patients positively. An interdisciplinary care team made up of nursing staff, therapist(s), resident dietitian, activities and social services develop a customized plan of care that addresses specific care needs and therapy goals necessary for the resident to reach their personal goals.
We rely on and trust our team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care. You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding through challenging times. We take pride in our supportive network and are looking to expand our team with more amazing individuals who share our values and mission.
- Work with and support DNS, Administrator and other staff and consultants in overseeing all aspects of nursing services and interface with other disciplines and departments.
- Carry out, coordinate and oversee the delivery of nursing services within the Nursing Services Department as a whole to monitor, maintain and promote quality care in all areas relevant to nursing
- Assist DNS to monitor day-to-day operation of the nursing function, establish and implement clinical goals, objectives and standards to improve its function, develop policies and procedures to support continuous improvement, ensure sufficient staffing to meet residents' needs and manage the necessary data and resources for its oversight.
- Ensure staffing ratios are met by calling licensed nursing staff during shortage and call-ins. Work with DSD to insure CNA coverage is met.
- Meet daily with IDT for Resident Care Conference Meetings.
- Coordinate with DNS and DSD licensed nursing education.
- Clinical Meeting follow up concerns.
- Medication errors follow up education.
- Assist the Admissions Nurse with new admits as needed.
- Assist licensed nurses with med pass as needed.
- Minimum two (2) years full-time experience as licensed practical or vocational nurse providing direct resident care in a long term healthcare
- Must be a Licensed Registered Nurse
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Dycora Transitional Health & Living is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.