Promenade Care Center
RN (AM/PM/NOC Shift)
Here at Dycora Transitional Health & Living, we believe that together we can inspire strength and hope!
We provide both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care at the highest professional standards, along with comprehensive skilled nursing and progressive treatment plans promoting quality care that inspires our patients positively. An interdisciplinary care team made up of nursing staff, therapist(s), resident dietitian, activities and social services develop a customized plan of care that addresses specific care needs and therapy goals necessary for the resident to reach their personal goals.
We rely on and trust our team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care. You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding through challenging times. We take pride in our supportive network and are looking to expand our team with more amazing individuals who share our values and mission.
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process. Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout length of stay.
- Develop individualized plan of care in collaboration with the resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes by utilizing all appropriate, available resources for resident/family/responsible party counseling and discharge planning. Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan of care.
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices.
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in practicing state.
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics.
- Demonstrate understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
Dycora Transitional Health & Living is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.