Promenade Care Center
Director of Nursing
Here at Promenade Care Center, we believe that together we can inspire strength and hope!
We provide both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care at the highest professional standards, along with comprehensive skilled nursing and progressive treatment plans promoting quality care that inspires our patients positively. An interdisciplinary care team made up of nursing staff, therapist(s), resident dietitian, activities and social services develop a customized plan of care that addresses specific care needs and therapy goals necessary for the resident to reach their personal goals.
We rely on and trust our team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care. You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding through challenging times. We take pride in our supportive network and are looking to expand our team with more amazing individuals who share our values and mission.
- Assist with managing urgent high risk events
- Assist facility leadership to turn around serious regulatory issues
- Conduct survey preparation or other regulatory prep duties as requested
- Conduct group clinical training
- Assist in implementation of new clinical trainings or programs
- Assist with resources for training when new clinical complexities present for admission
- Assist facility with education on resource allocation including acuity based staffing and consistent assignment
- Participates in education and implementation of new company initiatives including new evidence-based practices
- Revise clinical systems as dictated by change in regulations or standards of practice
- Supports development of Quality Assessment Performance Improvement (QAPI) process
- Respond with urgency and communication when identified care issues are noted
- Regularly communicate to Team Members on matters related to compliance, patient liability, adverse events, and regulatory issues
- Minimum three (3) years clinical leadership experience in long term care setting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in state of consultation
- Multi-facility consultation or management experience preferred
- Ability to travel extensively and work on-site in numerous facilities
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Promenade Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.