Promenade Care Center
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant AM/PM/NOC (Part-Time)
Here at Dycora Transitional Health & Living, we believe that together we can inspire strength and hope!
We provide both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care at the highest professional standards, along with comprehensive skilled nursing and progressive treatment plans promoting quality care that inspires our patients positively. An interdisciplinary care team made up of nursing staff, therapist(s), resident dietitian, activities and social services develop a customized plan of care that addresses specific care needs and therapy goals necessary for the resident to reach their personal goals.
We rely on and trust our team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care. You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding through challenging times. We take pride in our supportive network and are looking to expand our team with more amazing individuals who share our values and mission.
- Properly use and maintain facility equipment.
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner.
- Ensure residents are given correct diet.
- Support residents’ participation in activity programs.
- Directly respond, within scope, to needs and concerns of residents and family members including call lights.
- Ensure residents’ right to privacy (visual and auditory).
- Provide resident care as directed by care plan and/or nursing staff.
- Ensure residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning.
- Participate in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and the plan of care.
- Provide input to the Nurses for development of the plan of care and information gathered from care giving activities.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment.
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
Dycora Transitional Health & Living is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.